- NovGet the policy subsidy of ‘2022 Cross-border E-commerce Development Project’
- OctG1 domestic air cargo station with GFA of 25,989.48sm was launched
- SepGained ‘AAA-level Credit Enterprise’
- MarchBeijing Time Translink International Logistics Service Co., Ltd. won the honor of " China's Top 100 Valuable Logistics Brands 2020".
- JanuaryACL was entitled as the advanced unit of COVID-19 anti-epidemic.
- DecemberACL successfully won the bid for the international freight project of Beijing Daxing International Airport.
- NovemberACL was entitled as the advanced unit of COVID-19 anti-epidemic.
- NovemberACL won the title of " China Warehousing Services Gold Enterprises".
- OctoberACL park capital airport air cargo terminal transfer center (G1 cargo terminal building) project started smoothly.
- October ACL was elected vice president unit of Express branch of China Transportation Association.
- OctoberACL was awarded "2020 workplace health enterprise responsibility innovation case Award" by people's network.
- October"Acl-archibus smart Park asset management system" project won the verdantix 2020 global top 10 Intelligent Building Innovation Award.
- OctoberRelying on the "double hub" advantages of Capital International Airport and Beijing Daxing International Airport, Beijing has been selected as the airport type national logistics hub. ACL is one of the main operation units of Beijing Airport type national logistics hub.
- SeptemberACL was awarded "excellent service provider of China's e-commerce logistics and supply chain".
- August "Capital airport freight logistics base phase II project D05, D06, D07, D09, D10 warehouse, 1 # and 2 # equipment room project" was awarded "2019-2020 structural Great Wall Cup Silver Award project" by Beijing high quality engineering review committee.
- JuneACL Logistics Park won the title of "China Warehouses Classification" and "China Green Warehouse".
- AprilThe successful launch of "acl-archibus smart Park asset management system" indicates that ACL asset management has realized informatization.
- FebruaryDue to the outbreak of covid-19, ACL launched the epidemic prevention and control program of ACL Park base to ensure zero epidemic situation in the park. Meanwhile, it donated 40000 pieces of war epidemic protection articles to Wuhan and assisted in the transfer of 670000 sets of overseas donated materials.
- NovemberThe ACL Cross-border E-commerce Park was approved as China (Beijing) cross-border e-commerce industrial park.
- SeptemberBeijing Time Translink International Logistics Service Co., Ltd.collaborated with the e-commerce platforms to complete the first transport of cross-border e-commerce bonded goods in and out of the Tianzhu Comprehensive Bonded Zone, making itself the third company in Beijing capable of operation cross-border e-commerce bonded business.
- MaySuccessfully laid the foundation for air cargo non-bonded transfer center in the Beijing Capital International Airport.
- AprilOfficially launched the Archibus system project to facilitate the development of the intelligent logistics park.
- October Airport City Development Co., Ltd. moved into the a new office at in West Area, Floor 7, ACLP International Building.
- September Phase II Domestic Air Cargo Terminal was completed.
- May The master plan project of Airport City Development Co., Ltd. was approved. On September 28, 2018, Phase II Domestic Air Cargo Terminal was completed.
- October 7 projects including D05 Warehouse (Phase II Beijing Capital International Airport Air Cargo Base) obtained the building construction permit and started the construction
- OctoberThe company completed the organization optimization and performance system optimization project
- FebruaryConstruction of G3 cargo terminal (Beijing Capital International Airport Domestic Air Cargo Terminal and supporting facilities project) was commenced
- AugustBeijing Comprehensive Bonded Zone Development Management Center and Airport City Development Co., Ltd. signed a cross border E-commerce project of the Capital International Airport International Express Center
- JanuaryThe domestic freight stations of Airport City Development Co., Ltd. were put into full operation (with China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines settling in).
- JanuaryACL logistic park officially started operations.
- DecemberAll the express mail ports businesses of Beijing Capital International Airport were switched to the Beijing Tianzhu Free Trade Zone International Express Supervision Center, marking the International Express Supervision Center successfully started the operation.
- JuneFedEx (China) Signed the leasing contract with Airport City Development Co., Ltd. At that point, all four foreign express company (DHL, FedEx, UPS, and TNT) had signed contract with ACL.
- MayThe ground service corporation of Beijing Capital Airport signed the leasing contract of 60 thousand square meters with Airport City Development Co., Ltd., the contract period is 20 years.
- JanuaryThe air freight transportation temporary warehouse acquisition agreement with Beijing Capital Airport Limited by Share Ltd. (BCIA) was signed, obtaining 43800 square meters of the buildings near the apron.
- JuneThe leasing contract of Airport City International Building with Beijing SF EXPRESS was signed. At that point, the northern region "customer service center" of SF EXPRESS officially settled in ACLP.
- JanuaryThe air freight stations and import and export secondary supervision warehouse used by the Beijing Aviation Ground Services Co., Ltd. were officially opened.
- JanuaryGlobal Logistic Properties Co., Ltd. announced the acquisition of ACL shares in overseas.
- December Beijing Capital Airport Customs and Beijing Capital Airport Inspection and Quarantine Bureau officially moved into the ACLP International Building, the ACLP officially opened operations and the port linkage of Beijing Tianzhu Free Trade Zone officially launched the seamless docking with Beijing Capital Airport freight transport platform.
- AprilInternational Aviation City Summit was successfully held in Beijing.
- JulyThe Approval of State Council on the Establishment of Beijing Tianzhu Free Trade Zone was acquired.
- JanuaryBeijing Airport City Blue Sky Property Management Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Airport City Development Co., Ltd., was established.
- NovemberUnder the common witness of the officials from Beijing customs office, the inspection and quarantine office, and the government of both Beijing city and Shunyi district, two companies successfully settled in bonded logistics center Type B, marking the type B bonded logistics center of China - Beijing airport bonded logistics center type B started its formal operation.
- NovemberIn order to meet the development needs of the Company and enhance the Company's brand value, after approved by the State Ministry of Commerce and the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Commerce and Industry, the Company officially changed its name to "Airport City Development Co., Ltd." (ACL for short).
- AugustThe bonded logistics center Type B was conducted the customs acceptance by the acceptance group made up of the General Administration of Customs and the relevant ministries and commissions, then was awarded the bronze medal qualification.
- JulyThe construction of bonded logistics center Type B was successfully completed.
- AprilBeijing airport comprehensive bonded port project was sent to the General Administration of Customs after approved by the State Council.
- October"Chinese Air Freight Conference of 2006" was successfully held by Airport City Development Co., Ltd.
- JuneThe project of bonded logistics center Type B was launched, mark the start of the construction of ACLP.
- MarchBeijing Capital International Airport's Airport City Logistic Park project was approved by NDRC.
- DecemberThe Report of Environmental Impact Assessment on Beijing Airport City Logistic Park Project was approved by State Environmental Protection Administration.
- SeptemberPreliminary examination of the land used for the construction of Beijing Airport City Logistic Park project was approved by the National Ministry of Land and Resources of China.
- AugustBeijing airport bonded logistics center Type B, of which the Airport City Development Co., Ltd. acts as the main operation entity, was formally approved by the General Administration of Customs of China.
- AugustThe application for approval of Beijing Airport City Logistic Park project obtained the approval of General Administration of Civil Aviation of China and then was reported to the National Development and Reform Commission of China for the final examination and approval.
- MayThe construction headquarters of Beijing Airport City Logistic Park was jointly established by Capital Airports Holding Company, Shunyi District Government, Beijing Customs and Excise Department, Beijing Capital International Airport Expansion Headquarters and Airport City Development Co., Ltd.
- DecemberThe establishment of Airport City Development Co., Ltd. was approved by the State Department of Commerce and General Administration of Civil Aviation of China.